Wednesday, July 25, 2012

"So, Your Daughter Wants To Go To Afrika..." (Or Laos)...

This piece was taken from Dada Marisa's blog "Tanzania 365." She is heading off to teach in Tanzania for WorldTeach, an organization dedicated to teaching english, math and science across the world.  As a fellow mzungu, it is nice to know that I won't be alone in my travels and far away adventures.  In this post, Nancy, Marisa's mother, reflects on her daughter's desire to travel, teach and explore global cultures.  For all of you who are worried about the next couple months, you are not alone!

And maybe, I'll be lucky enough to have some guest bloggers along the way!

Tanzania 365: "So, Your Daughter Wants To Go To Afrika...": Habari! Last week, I decided I wanted to have my first guest post. And I wanted it to be my mother. Mama Yangu (my mother) feedin...

No comments:

Post a Comment